Unit Manager - Greggs Bakery
This job has now expired
Greggs is the newest addition to the Moto family offering customers freshly baked food-on-the-go at a great value. Greggs, the home of fresh baking, is the leading bakery retailer in the UK. Expert bakers for the last 70 years serving delicious, freshly baked, quality food to a million customers each day, in over 1,500 shops around the UK.
As the Department Manager you will be responsible for motivating and leading your team to deliver financial, service and operational results. You’ll use your leadership skills and passion for products to ensure customers have a great experience every time they visit us. We look to you to ensure that the customer experience is a positive one. We see you as the champion customer service, creating a culture of service and sales and to lead by example.
As well as being responsible for coaching and managing the people within your team you are fully responsible for the results of your department, whether that be proactively managing margins to achieve company drift targets or looking for ways to drive average spend for growing transactions.
In order to be considered for this post you will ideally have strong experience in the following areas:
· High level of customer service
· To be committed to the team spirit and harmony
· Able to work in a fast paced work environment
· Ability to drive sales by maximising all business opportunities
· Ability to coach others to exceed targets
· Experience of working with a well-known catering or retail brand
· Proven experience of leading and motivating a team in a catering or retail environment
Employed by Moto, you will work closely with the site management team, along with our Head Office Support Functions. In return we'll give you all the training and support you need, plus generous benefits and exceptional career opportunities.
So come and enjoy the journey with us.....