Deputy Manager – Red Sails
A little about us:
At Marston’s we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two! We offer something for everyone: from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied. We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
A little about the Red Sails:
Brand Milestone Carvery
Currently trading between £30k - £40k per week
Current wet/ dry split: 30/70
Currently serving approximately 4000 – 5000 meals per week
A little about you:
You will be responsible for assisting the General Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the business and will have previous experience as a Deputy or Assistant Manager in a branded pub or restaurant environment. Leading by example you’ll pass on your high standards to the team and ensure they are at the top of their game, delivering excellent customer service. You will support the General Manager in recruiting and training new team members and in creating and implementing business plans to help build the business. A proactive individual, you’ll be able to work both front of house and in the kitchen. Providing both internal and external relief cover is also a part of this role.
Working for us has its perks!
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme to reward you for all that hard work on stage and off
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses; and 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Our Career Path which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
- Fun, fast paced, friendly, brand new environment to work in
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound