Food & Beverage Managers - Caribbean
The Luxury Included Vacation
Due to expansion, the Caribbean’s Luxury Included Chain, is offering an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic persons to join our team.
Come share with us an exciting Caribbean Journey as a:
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Applicants should satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Must be able to maintain the Sandals/Beaches’ standards, policies and procedures as it relates to Food and Beverage.
- Must possess strong organizational and leadership skills required to guide the department to excellence.
- Must be able to ensure all Food and Beverage presentations are prepared to the expected quality standards.
- Must be able to develop and implement viable marketing strategies and programs to maximize guest satisfaction while generating optimal sales and profitability.
- Must have strong analytical and resolution skills, and always exercise good judgment.
- Must possess strong technical and communication skills with the ability to train within the discipline.
- Must be able to monitor restaurant reservations as well as catering/sales bookings.
- Must be able to prepare and operate within the departmental budget and manning guide at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a first degree in Hospitality/Food and Beverage Management or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of three years experience in the hospitality industry or a closely related field.
- Computer literate with computer application and software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- International experience would be an advantage.
Please click on the "Apply now" button below including your CV