Bar Manager, Soho, Central London
Our client is look for a Bar Manager to work for their stylish interpedently group of cutting edge bars and beautiful gastro pubs. They currently operate 6 sites in central London with a further expansion happening next year. These are high end operations and need a talent, driven and passionate General Manager
As the General Manager you will take full charge in running this newly opened style bar tucked away in a quite area of Soho. The bar attracts a discerning media based crowd and needs a General Manager to deliver great service and build on the clientele. The bar offers hundreds of premium based sprits and cocktails and needs a Bar Manager with great drinks knowledge.
Essential Skills & Experience required for a Bar Manager
- We're looking for General Managers with at least 2 years experience at this level from a quality bar background
- You will have great people skills, loads of energy and really understand not only the financial side but the people side of the business
- You must have a stable background and be able to show your successes at running businesses.
Rewards - General Manager
- Great Salary up to 40k + Bonus
- Real opportunity to grow and develop.
- The chance to work for a company that allows you to bring your own ideas in
- Chance to join on great company at a very exciting time.
Candidate Information, General Manager
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualifications. Bee Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the hospitality industry.
Please send your CV by clickong on the "Apply Now" button
Due to the high number of applicants we receive sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time