General Manager, Bristol, Somerset
"Take pride in your Career with our Award Winning Company"
We aim to run the best pub in its area.
To us this means fantastic fresh food, great wines, our outstanding award winning ales, and engaging service from our exceptional staff.
We're on the search for a talented Deputy Manager to join the team, to support in the running of our business. Although this is a Deputy Manager role the Bear & Swan will not have a General Manager to oversee it. As a Deputy Manager you will report directly into the Operations Manager and be the key leader of this business. This offers a great and unique opportunity to take the next step in your management career!
You'll play a pivotal role in inspiring and leading our staff, ensuring they are going out of their way to provide an excellent experience for our customers.
You will bring your bright personality and great people skills. You'll shine at light hearted banter and exemplify charm.
And you will help us drive our business forward.
Ideally, we'd also like you to demonstrate:
• A background in Hospitality/Retail at supervisory or management level
• Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
• Great ideas and an eye for detail
• A knowledge of cask ales, wines and freshly prepared food
• Competitive salary
• Great discount in all of our Pubs, Pubs with rooms and Hotels.
• Endless scope for you to train, develop and progress your career with our award winning company.