Chef - Essex
What you'll do in this role
Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. So if you have a passion for preparing and cooking quality food, this is the job for you.
- Our Chefs care passionately about the quality of our food.
- You’ll prepare, cook and present meals to specification.
- You’ll work as part of a tight-knit team in an exciting, fast-moving environment.
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations.
What will make you perfect for the job?
The key is a passion for serving the highest quality food to our customers. Don't worry if you haven’t had lots of experience, we'll give you all the training you need. In return you should be enthusiastic about what you do, and willing to learn. You should also have a good eye for detail and be able to work under pressure.
What we offer
- Structured training programme
- Nationally recognised Apprenticeship qualifications
- Career development to progress you to the next level
- Free shares and sharesave schemes for employees with 12 months service
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 days holiday
Apply now if you fancy a rewarding and challenging career where you can really go places.