This job is no longer available
The Drayton Court is a large and hugely popular Fuller's pub, located just a short distance from West Ealing Train station.
"Lead our Award Winning Team"
A Head Chef career with our multi-award winning company
Our business is all about freshness. It's about quality, seasonal produce. It's about creative menus, cooked to order with pride and passion. And it's about the talented people who make this happen.
As a Head Chef you will have the tools and freedom to design your own menus in-house, reacting to food trends, seasonality and customer tastes.
You will be the keystone of our busy food operation, responsible for inspiring and leading the kitchen team, ensuring we provide an exceptional food offer to our customers.
Here's what we need from you..
• Proven ability at Head or Sous Chef level
• An absolute dedication to delivering high quality, fresh food
• Experience in new menu development and a creative flair
• Ability to manage GP's and food stocks
• Strong man management and leadership skills
• Proven knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
Ideally you will have gained experience at Head chef level, but if we think you have what it takes, we'd love to give you the training and opportunity to shine.
• Competitive salary, plus additional benefits
• Great discount in all of our Pubs, Pubs with rooms and Hotels
• Endless scope for you to train and progress your career with our award winning company
We will require proof of your right to work within the UK.