Head Chef, Boxhill road, Tadworth, Surrey
HEAD CHEF REQUIRED FOR BUSY AMERICAN RESTAURANT
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Head Chef to manage the day to day running of our very busy 250 seater American themed restaurant. The Head Chef needs high volume experience, as well as a passion for developing staff and implementing new standards.
The ideal Head Chef needs to have:
- Excellent kitchen management skills- Genuinely passionate about food and quality
- Well presented
- Ability to lead a busy unit
- Develop and motivate the team
- Implement new procedures
- Excellent communication skills within all of the restaurant departments
- Be aware of stock control and health and safety procedures
A competitive salary package is on offer with additional bonus opportunity.
Smith & Western is a family owned restaurant group with an American Wild West theme, operating 6 sites in the South of England. The emphasis to all our customers is to provide an energetic, fun family dining experience with excellent levels of food and customer service. If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity to be a Restaurant Manager working for an expanding family owned restaurant group then please apply now.
To apply click on the "Apply Now" button