General Manager - Harpers Brook
A little about us
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two!
We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied.
We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
The Nitty Gritty
The Harpers Brook is situated in Corby, Northamptonshire. This community based pub attracts local customers from families to the elderly which drives wet and food sales. With BT Sports and entertainment weekend trade is maximised along with offering a fresh home cooked carvery deck which is served alongside the main menu on Sundays.
Average weekly net sales: £17,000
Wet/ dry split: 30/70
Average number of meals served per week: 1,400
The Harpers Brook craves a sales driven, community focussed manager to build on the reputation of this pub and build strong relationships with customers.
Working for us has its perks
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Optional living accommodation on site and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston's food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston's R£wards, so you can treat yourself
*(excluding council tax)