General Manager - Admiral's Table
A little about us
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two!
We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied.
We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
The Nitty Gritty
The Admiral's Table is situated in Somerset, as a great destination with a strong local community following. The pub has 14 rooms with a twelve month average of 90% occupancy attracting business clientele in particular. As well as the potential opportunity of an extension for twenty-five rooms planned within the next twelve to eighteen months. Operating under our Two for One format and currently serving carveries on the weekend which drives sales.
Average weekly net sales: £23,000
Wet/ dry split: 70/30
Average number of meals served per week: 500
Brand: Two for One
The Admiral's Table craves someone who enjoys getting involved in the local community and building strong relationships with a range of customers to increase sales.
Working for us has its perks
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Optional living accommodation on site and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston's food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston's R£wards, so you can treat yourself
*(excluding council tax)