Supervisor - Jenny Wren - Major Refurb
Jenny Wren – major refurb - Supervisor
A little about us:
At Marston’s we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two! We offer something for everyone: from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied. We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
A little about the Jenny Wren:
Located in Sittingbourne, a market town in Kent, the Jenny Wren is undergoing a major refurbishment and being transformed into our Grill & Pizza format.
Due to re-open 26th June 2017
Grill & Pizza format
Expecting to serve 2,000 meals per week
A little about you:
As part of the management team, you will assist with all aspects of the business. You will be able to support with stock control, administration, cash control and team development. Your top priorities will be the customer experience, ensuring that branding is adhered to and that customer feedback is relayed to the team. You may even be called upon to take full relief responsibilities for up to 48 hours in the manager’s absence. You will be a reliable, responsible team member with great organisational skills.
Working for us has its perks!
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses; and 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Fun, fast paced, friendly, brand new environment to work in
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound