General Manager - The Highwayman
The highwayman – GM, Oswestry
A little about us
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two!
We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied.
We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
The Nitty Gritty
The Highwayman is situated in Oswestry, on the edge of the town centre along the busy Shrewsbury Road. Located at the heart of the community near a retail development and large housing estate the pub attracts a variety of customers including families, groups and the elderly. As a large pub restaurant private functions can easily be catered for and with a successful Sunday carvery trade the Highwayman is popular destination with the local community.
Average weekly net sales: £12k
Wet/ dry split: 40/60
Average number of meals served per week: 1000
Brand: Heritage Carvery
The Highwaymen craves a sales driven, community focussed manager to drive wet and food sales. As a personable manager you'll need a passion for customer service as well experience in branded food a single and joint appointments will be considered.
Working for us has its perks
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Optional living accommodation on site and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston's food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston's Rewards, so you can treat yourself
*(excluding council tax)