Stock Audit Director
"It’s not what we do… it’s the way that we do it”
Roslyns the leading licensed trade accountancy and stocktaking company are looking for a Stock Audit Director to take the department to the next level of development and growth.
As a result of our success and growing reputation, we have an exciting opportunity for a Stock Audit Director to join our senior team. As a Stock Audit Director at Roslyns you will be responsible for developing and managing the auditing / stocktaking field teams for the licensed trade including high profile restaurant and hotel brands to deliver excellent service and continued growth.
We are looking for someone who has first class people management, strong licensed trade and stocktaking background, communication skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
You will also:
- Possess the ability to inspire and enable teams to achieve their full potential.
- A proven achiever in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Capable of achieving results through others, by leading and developing your team
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships as well as being able to influence others
- A highly organized, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Current UK driving license
As this role is very much field based, the Stock Audit Director role will require you to travel and involve nights away from home.
In return, as our Stock Audit Director, we offer a competitive salary depending upon experience + pension, Westfield Healthcare & performance based incentives.
“And that’s what gets results”
If you are interested then apply using the details below.
Apply for Stock Audit Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly