Head Chef – New build with lodge – The spring river
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.
The Role and Ideal candidate
As a talented Head Chef you will be the chief of our engine room, driving your team to deliver top quality dishes. Leadership skills are essential for this role. Communication is key in this high volume, fast paced environment. You and your team will be the key ingredient in the success of this business!
A little about the Spring River:
Opens in September 2017
Milestone Carvery brand- click on the menu!
Expecting to trade between £27k - £35k per week
Expecting wet/ dry split: 30/70
Expecting to serve 3000 meals per week
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
• A competitive hourly rate of pay and a reliable hours contract
• Bonus scheme to reward you for all that hard work both on stage and off
• Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
• 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses; and 30% off food and drink while on shift
• Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
• Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
• Uniform provided
• Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!