Second Chef – New Build – The Twelve Oars
A little about us:
At Marston’s we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two! We offer something for everyone: from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied. We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
A little about the Twelve Oars:
Due to open 31st July 2017
Grill & Pizza menu
Expected to serve 2500 meals per week
A little about you:
You’ll be a talented chef who is able work in a high pressure environment and who has an eye for presentation. As second in command you will be working in the busy kitchen supporting the Head Chef to ensure that all equipment is well maintained and, in the absence of the Head Chef, managing the kitchen team. You and the team will produce the best quality branded dishes. You’ll know food safety and hygiene like the back of your hand. You’ll be a confident communicator who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. As part of the kitchen team you will be a key ingredient in the success of this business!
Working for us has its perks!
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses; and 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Fun, fast paced, shiny, brand new environment to work in with state of the art equipment
- Our Chef Development programme to help you build on your knowledge and sharpen your skills and our Career Path which could see you progress to Head Chef level and beyond!
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound