Kitchen staff – Major refurb – Orchard
The Role and Ideal Candidate
As a member of the kitchen team, you will need to be the type of person who is willing to go that extra mile to create the perfect customer experience. As part of the kitchen team you will be the key ingredient in the success of this business!
As a Generous George Kitchen Assistant it is key you are generous…
With your customers – you’ll take pride in producing great food for your customers to enjoy, ensuring they have a great experience from their visit
With your colleagues – you’ll need to be a genuine team player. Your colleagues will know they can rely on you, and you’ll be outgoing and a confident communicator. Wallflowers need not apply!
With your standards – you’ll prepare, cook and present menu items to specification, within the required timescales. You’ll ensure high levels of cleanliness are maintained at all times
Benefits to make you smile
In return for your generosity, hard work and dedication, Generous George offers the following benefits and rewards:
The sensible stuff…
- Competitive hourly rate with a reliable hours contract
- Chance to develop your skills through our Development Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Save as you earn scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Uniform provided
…as well as some great extra perks
- Fun times! You get to work in a fast paced, friendly environment
- Never have to work your birthday
- 20% off food and accommodation at participating sites so you can treat your nearest and dearest!
- 30% discount on food and drink while you’re at work
- Get your shop on! We love Marston’s R£wards online discount scheme
- Long service awards for those that go the distance
You will also need…
A generous spirit ∙ To be a team player ∙ Effective communication skills ∙ To be organised and able to keep calm under pressure ∙ Pride in your work
Feeling generous? Apply today!