General Manager – New Build – The Mad Duke
A little about us
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two! We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied. We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
The Nitty Gritty
The Mad Duke is due to open in October 2017. This brand new pub restaurant will operate with a pizza kitchen & grill with 150 covers.
Average weekly net sales: Expected to be £28,000
Wet/ dry split: 30/70
Average number of meals served per week: 2500
Working for us has its perks
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Living accommodation on site (brand new - 3 bedrooms) and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston's food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston's R£wards, so you can treat yourself *(excluding council tax)
A little about you
As an experienced Manager you will know the ins and outs of managing a branded business: from stock control to driving sales you will be at the top of your game. You won't necessarily need to know how to tap a cask or run a kitchen, we can help with those skills but you will be able to motivate and inspire your team to deliver unbeatable customer service. Confidence and personality are crucial in our pubs!