Supervisor - The Tuck and Tanner
The Role and the Ideal Candidate
As part of the management team, you’ll help support the General Manager in building a successfully run pub. Responsible for supporting the day to day running of the pub, you will be at the forefront of the business. If you are someone who puts people at the heart of all that you do and can motivate a team, then this opportunity could be for you.
Are you generous…
With your customers – You’ll give the customer experience top priority, and make sure that you being thoughtful and responsive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
With your colleagues – You’ll support the management team in areas such as stock, cash control, recruitment and team development, and be there to guide the front and back of house team members
With your standards – You’ll be responsible for making sure that all food and drink products are served in optimum condition and you’ll use your previous branded experience to ensure that Marston’s brand standards are adhered to
Benefits to make you smile
The sensible stuff…
- Competitive hourly rate with a reliable hours contract
- Chance to develop your skills through our Development Programmes
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Save as you earn scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Uniform provided
…as well as some great extra perks
- Fun times! You get to work in a fast paced, friendly environment
- Never have to work your birthday
- 20% off food and accommodation at participating sites so you can treat your nearest and dearest!
- 30% discount on food and drink while you’re at work
- Get your shop on! We love Marston’s R£wards online discount scheme
- Long service awards for those that go the distance
You will also need…
Volume experience ∙ Leadership skills ∙ A generous spirit ∙ Ability to engage a team ∙ Effective communication skills ∙ To be organised and able to keep calm under pressure ∙ Pride in your work . To drive high standards.
Feeling generous? Apply today!