7 days left
- Job Function
If the staff behind our bar are the hosts of the party, then your role as Bar Supervisor is to oversee the action - keeping the energy high, the drinks flowing and the guests happy.
You’ll still be out on the front lines, serving customers and working the bar, but you’ll have one eye on the team too. By passing on your wisdom and experience, you’ll play a key role in keeping our service levels high.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Progress towards an Assistant Manager role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% in all Fuller's pubs!
Bar work can be tough, but it’s also great fun and very rewarding. At Fuller’s, we take real pride in the premium quality of our products, and you’ll feel that same sense of pride when you see our customers having a brilliant time.
You’ll feel it too when you help to train staff newcomers – and see them flourish under your guidance.
Team spirit is vital, and it really is you and the team that set the mood of the pub. That’s why it’s important for us to have the right personalities behind the bar.
So while it would be great if you have previous experience of a similar role, we’re more interested in the character and personality you can bring to the pub.
- You must be an excellent team player
- You’ll be calm, confident and an excellent communicator
- You’ll have a warm and friendly nature
- You should thrive on responsibility
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.