Pub / Restaurant Supervisor, Dunstable
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pub / Restaurant Supervisor to manage and oversee our client’s busy front of house team at this fantastic country pub in Studham, nr Dunstable in Bedfordshire.
Hours & Location
• You must live within an easily commutable distance from Studham and have your own transport in order to reach the venue.
• The role of Pub / Restaurant Supervisor will require you to work 25 to 35 hours per week
• The salary on offer is up to circa £8.00 per hour
Please only apply if you can easily commute and are happy with the hours.
The position of Pub / Restaurant Supervisor is based within our client’s rustic country pub and restaurant. It is a warm and welcoming family run business and a firm favourite amongst residents in and around Studham. With their impressive menu and inviting atmosphere, themed nights and music events held for everyone to enjoy, this wonderful pub has a lot to offer and is looking for someone with vision and drive to take it to even higher heights.
The Role of Pub / Restaurant Supervisor
With full support from an attentive and exceptional front of house team, you will report to the Owner and be responsible for providing an excellent service and dining experience for their returning customers.
As Pub / Restaurant Supervisor you will:
• Manage and supervise the bar and restaurant, offering a high quality service.
• Effective manage a small team
• Ensure the highest levels of customer service.
Pub / Restaurant Supervisor - The Person
For the role of Pub / Restaurant Supervisor, it is essential that you have previous experience supervising a front of house team. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, dedicated, forward thinking and passionate about food and excellent service.
Essential Skills needed as Pub / Restaurant Supervisor
• Experience as a supervisor or assistant manager in hospitality
• Knowledge of current licencing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Be able to build, develop, motivate and coach a team
If you feel you have what it takes to drive our client’s front of house team as a Pub / Restaurant Supervisor, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pub, restaurant, supervisor, manager, food & beverage, service, hospitality, catering, bar,
Apply for Pub / Restaurant Supervisor, Dunstable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly