General Manager - The Bear Inn, Somerset BA16 0EF
The Bear Inn
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two!
We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied.
We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
The Bear Inn is a high turnover, high profile pub set in the village of Street. The pub itself has 24 rooms set in the main house and cottages, two function rooms and an extensive garden. Situated in a stunning location set opposite Clarks village and the beautiful town of Glastonbury and Wells with easy motorway links. The building is Grade II with an indoor and outdoor play area.
Average weekly net sales: £25k - £40k
Wet/ dry split: 60/40
Average number of meals served per week: 7000
Brand: Milestone Rotisserie
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Optional living accommodation on site and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston's food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston's R£wards, so you can treat yourself
*(excluding council tax)