Restaurant Supervisor - Cornwall
Restaurant Supervisor – Rick Stein Porthleven
Are you looking to progress your career in the hospitality industry? If so and you have experience in supervising a restaurant team, we'd love to hear from you.
As restaurant supervisor you'll join our front of house team at Rick Stein Porthleven which has fantastic views across the harbour and offers local and seasonal dishes inspired by Rick’s travels.
You'll play a key role in supporting our team to offer first class customer service and we’ll provide you with the training and support that you’ll need to develop your skills and progress your career as a supervisor. This is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career.
The benefits that you’ll receive as restaurant supervisor:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll receive staff discount and auto-enrolment pension benefits
- We offer support with childcare costs if you have children
- You'll receive preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- You'll receive a complimentary meal for two at one of our restaurants
- You'll be invited to team events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
- You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
Responsibilities as restaurant supervisor:
- Working with the restaurant manager to run service in an efficient and smooth manner
- Operating as a role model to the front of house team
- Accurately completing the cash up at the end of each service
- Dealing with any customer complaints and seeking to resolve them
- Supporting with the training of staff in the restaurant team
- Developing your product knowledge of both food and beverage
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a restaurant supervisor, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.