Restaurant Supervisor - Marlborough
Restaurant Supervisor – Rick Stein Marlborough:
Are you an experienced restaurant supervisor looking to progress your career in the hospitality industry? If so and you share our passion for great food and first class service then we'd love to hear from you.
Opened by Rick Stein and Jill Stein in October 2016, Rick Stein Marlborough offers some of Rick's most iconic dishes and the menu includes meat, game and seafood. The restaurant is based over 3 floors and the building is a beautiful grade II listed building.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced restaurant supervisor to join our team and play a key role in leading and inspiring the front of house team. You'll work closely with the General Manager and Assistant Manager who will provide you with the support to develop your skills and knowledge along with the opportunity to progress your career within the industry.
Benefits for the successful restaurant supervisor:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll receive staff discount and auto-enrolment pension benefits
- We offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- You'll receive preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- You'll receive a complimentary meal for two at one of our restaurants
- You'll be invited to team events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
- You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
Responsibilities as restaurant supervisor:
- Running service in an efficient and smooth manner even through extremely high levels of business
- Operating as a role model to the front of house team, demonstrating the best possible level of service
- Accurately completing the cash up at the end of each service
- Dealing with any customer complaints and seeking to resolve them
- Supporting with all relevant training of staff in the department
- Gaining exceptional product knowledge of both food and beverage
If this sounds like the next step in your career as restaurant supervisor, we'd love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.